Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

1st Day of Advent!








Hello my lovelies,how are you all?Keeping warm I hope in these freezing conditions.Brrrr!Well here we are the 1st day of Advent which means our 1st day to open our little advent swap pressies.Woohoo!How exciting for us all and Thank you to my beautiful friend Lynda for organising it!I must admit I thought I had bitten off more than I could chew,where have the weeks gone?Anyway my swap partner is the lovely Louise. just look at these lovely packages.Can you spot no 1?I'm so excited and must admit if it hadn't been for my wonderful daughter Harriet,I think I would have ripped them all open but then where is the real excitement in that? hehe.Shall I show you my treats I know you are all dying to know,A beautiful Advent charity card,my own very own advent so sweet,oh just look at no 1 :) some scrummy Chrissie jellies mmmm,all mine kids sorry but you are Angels after all:) and a lovely Angel card of Encouragement,how did Louise know how much this card would mean to me and today of all days which has been a bit dark for me but after reading the words and having a little cry I feel so much better.Thank you Louise and of course the Angels.

I have lots to say happy and sad but that can all wait for another day.Roll on Day 2 I say.I will leave you with Louise's Angel card and for anyone out there feeling a bit out of sorts look to the Angels they work in mysterious yet wonderful ways.
Gentle Blessings to you all.
Becky xx

4 comments:

Tracy said...

hi becky are you just loving this very grown up advent?? i love the way there has been lots of thought gone into making the gifts just right the the recipient..
the angel of encouragement card is beautiful.
i always find a little cry can make you feel a bit better
take care of yourself
tracy

stefndawniy said...

Hello Becky , so nice to find you :-)
even better to find you are into crafty stuff too - so am I
thank you for your lovely comments on in spite of the smile
take care
Dawny xxx

Louise said...

Oh how exciting. Can't wait for more.

inca said...

Tracy-Hi thanks for popping by,oh I am truly loving this swap:)I think Xmas time can always be a bit emotional for people for various reasons and let's not forget the stress of the lead up to it to,hehe,beckyx
Dawny-Hi thanks for popping over,I'm afraid I'm not the creative one in my family but just love anything home made,all that love and care taken into making things.I am going to set up my story/blog for the other side of my world tonite.Take care,beckyx
Louise-Hi it is very exciting I'm so glad I didn't open them up all at once,beckyx