Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

Advent Days 2&3.









I'm sorry for not showing you all day 2 on day 2 as I know you are all dying to have a peep at all the goodies we are swapping,but sadly my Angel 4's school Priest from our local church and school passed away unexpectedly,and it shook us up a bit.Christmas time can be hard for many people for many reasons.It is a time to reflect and think of other people and of course have fun too.
So my lovelies do you want to see what I have?
Go on yes put the kettle on,get comfy!I know I'm a bit of a tease,hehe.I just love the paper Louise used and her lovely home made labels.Sorry about the dark pictures and this blue line that keeps appearing after I have loaded a picture.Look at the beautiful little bar of chocolate,it looked so delicate and I honestly felt like Charlie from the chocolate factory winning the golden ticket:) It had bees on the chocolate and tasted divine.
I had to share with Angel 5 well tis the season for sharing,hehe!
Then there were the little sticky notes,they are so pretty,I will be finding plenty of uses for these little beauties!Thank you Louise again.



Day 3
Are you ready?Some scrummy festive all butter yep all butter biscuits,oh well couldn't have been more perfect.After coming in from the school run Angel 5 said "cup of tea mummy and a biscuit?" Oh dear no biscuits,so I went to my lovely pile of advent goodies and hey presto!So we tucked into them,and the house was quiet:)Thank you again Louise,your a treasure:) I had to have a chuckle to myself as I was trying to remember my advent gifts to Louise and one of them is a pretend pot of the real stuff we all have on the ground and that is causing so much chaos,ha ha when it all disappears at least Louise can have more of it if she wishes or even sprinkle it out for the Man himself!

I do love my cosy days just me and my Angel,she makes me laugh so much.Talking of Angel 5 we were supposed to be having the Adoption hearing last month but the social workers did not have the correct paperwork and it had been adjourned until Dec 10th so fingers crossed!It annoys me that they can not get something so simple and important right,and worryingly with the cuts announced it will only get worse and more children will wait and more children will suffer.Children of the world deserve more!God Bless them all.
Keep warm my peeps,
Beckyxx





2 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely pressies, your Angel is adoreable.

inca said...

Hi Louise,I get so excited each morning opening them,hehe.Angel keeps me on my toes that's for sure,but wouldn't have her any other way.I must pop over to your lovely blog to say Hi.hope you are all well,beckyx