Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

1 out of 5 turned up!!!!!

It was a meeting to lets us say perhaps not needed to be documented!!!!One out of potential 5 people turned up and I had even baked some blueberry muffins(which still didn't really taste that good) and lemon drizzle cake!!! That among many other things is most annoying about my work is meetings being a waste of time just a formality!!!
We shall see what Friday brings yet another meeting and this meeting does matter!! Our little cupcake came into our lives 21mths ago and changed our home for the better but it has been a huge roller coaster, a learning curve and at times I wanted to give up!Roll on the panel that's what I say!
I have been looking at many lovely blogs and have been inspired to start cooking,but for some reason when I follow a recipe it never quite turns out the same:) sometimes I feel like that programme from years ago "Butterflies",well I can but try!!!Adds a bit more conversation around the dinner table!When I have learnt how to put pics on there may even be evidence of my failures!!

2 comments:

DJ said...

Looking forward to the pix of your kitchen experiments! I'm the same - the majority of stuff I post pictures of is the good stuff but there's an awful lot of 'meh' stuff I produce too! Rubbish that you went to all that trouble with the muffins and cake and only one person showed up - oh well, all the more for you and your family at the end of the day!

inca said...

Hey thanks DJ for popping by,I'm going to get my eldest to help me sort my layout out and teach me how to add pics etc tonight,if I can tear him away from his books!!!x